House Trucking Insurance agency is licensed in 15 states to sell commercial trucking insurance to owner operators and commercial trucking fleets. Make a selection from the states listed below.

House Trucking Insurance Service Area

Learn more about HTI Agency's truck insurance coverage in your state, call or text a licensed HTI agent, or request quotes online:

Trucking insurance coverage for the above states includes truck liability insurance, general liability insurance, physical damage insurance, cargo insurance, bobtail (aka non-trucking liability) insurance, inland marine insurance, workers comp insurance, excess and umbrella insurance, passenger insurance, and commercial truck roadside assistance.