House Trucking Insurance agency helps protect Owner operators and commercial truck fleets from the numerous risks associated with trucking operations. We know the trucking industry is the lifeblood of the American economy.

We’re here to help protect you, your people, your investments, and your trucks so you can help keep America running as it should.

The truck insurance coverages listed below provide an overview of most coverages along with a link to view more detailed information. Our agents will happily discuss coverage options with you and offer guidance and information on potential risks you may not have considered.

See our service Area, contact us or get truck insurance quotes.

Primary Liability Insurance

Primary Liability Insurance provides protection against the medical expenses and property damage incurred by you because of an accident involving your truck(s) during the course of business operations.

Learn more about Primary Liability Insurance

Cargo Insurance

Cargo Insurance covers the expense of loss or damage to products or merchandise entrusted to your care. If other people pay you to move their stuff from point A to point B, Cargo Insurance is a necessity.

Learn more about Cargo Insurance

Excess Liability Insurance

Excess Liability and Umbrella Insurance protect you from catastrophic losses above and beyond the limits of your primary coverage in case of a low-probability, once-in-a-lifetime, massively expensive event.

Learn more about Excess Liability Insurance

General Liability Insurance

General Liability Insurance provides coverage for non-trucking-accident-related claims including bodily injury, property damage, product or service failures, libel, breach of contract, and others.

Learn more about General Liability Insurance

Inland Marine Insurance

Inland Marine Insurance this coverage gets thrown around a lot and could basically be referring to cargo insurance depending on the insurance company, please call today to discuss.

Learn more about Inland Marine Insurance

Nontrucking Liability Bobtail Insurance

Non-trucking Liability / Bobtail Insurance can protect you against financial loss by paying for other people's medical expenses and property damage resulting from an accident you cause when using the truck in a non-revenue generating activity.

Physical Damage Collision Insurance

Physical Damage Insurance covers your investment in trucks and trailers from loss due to collision, theft, vandalism, earthquakes, hail, wind, fire, and other damaging events.

Truck Passenger Insurance

Truck Liability Medical Insurance covers your obligations for medical expenses, accidental death, or dismemberment to guests, and non-employee passengers in your commercial vehicle.

Learn more about Truck Passenger Insurance

Workers Compansation Insurance

Workers Compensation Insurance protects you and your team against devastating medical debt, crippling loss of income, and unbearable long-term care expenses caused by an accident or injury on the job.

Commercial Truck Roadside Assistance

Commercial truck roadside assistance helps cover the cost when you need truck and trailer towing, fuel delivery, flat tire repair or assistance, mobile mechanic service, jump or pull start service and lots more. It's only $399/yr.

A real live human being at House Trucking Insurance is just a phone call away to help you determine the correct coverage for your business. You will receive helpful advice, options, coverages to consider, along with truck insurance quotes to compare.