If your truck is rolling down the highway, pretty as you please, and there’s an accident, you’ve got coverage for that, right? No problem. But what happens when the wheels aren’t turning and the engines are running? Your liability doesn’t end there and your insurance coverage shouldn’t either.

General Liability Insurance provides coverage for non-trucking-accident-related claims.

  • Bodily Injury
  • Property Damage
  • Product or Service Failures
  • Libel
  • Breach of contract
  • And Others

Who Needs General Liability Insurance?

  • If you drive a truck and earn money to drive a truck, you need general liability.

If your driver bumps the dock, unloads the wrong fuel in the wrong tank, you’re going to owe someone money. If a state inspector slips on an oil stain in your shop, you’re covering the hospital bill. The truth is you just don’t know what you don’t know and General Liability Insurance is your protection against the “what ifs” that you’ve never even thought about.

It’s never a problem until it’s a problem

In many cases, General Liability Insurance isn’t required by law, and many small operators figure they can get away without it, and most of the time you can. Until you can’t.

One non-covered incident can put your business out of business

Reach out to House Trucking Insurance today, and we’ll examine your coverage, your exposure, and your risk then we’ll show you options to protect your business, and your personal wealth, with General Liability Insurance policies that start around $500 per year.

Call now for a free Trucking Insurance Quote

We’ll save you money on the premiums, we’ll get you your certificates of insurance sooner so you can get the load on the road sooner, and when the stuff hits the fan, even the stuff you didn’t know was your stuff, House Trucking Insurance will have your back.